Site Network: LIVE Results | Hot Celebs | BiggNews | News91 |

 


  


Rajapattai Songs MP3 Reviews Release date Photos Videos

posted by chandramoulesh G K on 10/31/2011 10:51:00 PM |                      >> 0 Comments

Rajapattai is an 2011 Tamil action genre film. Vikram and Deeksha Seth in the lead roles.
Vikram said: “In Rajapattai , I have 7 different looks with varied colours. I play a gym boy, there is a hint of badness in the character but I enjoy doing such films. It is a non-stop action movie something similar to my earlier Dhool and Saamy”.

Suseendran said : "With 'Rajapattai', I have decided to prove that I can make a completely entertaining and commercial film."

Movie Highlights

Labels:

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search